Mourning of Demise is an Emergency Quest.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Quest Goal||Head for the Final Area!|
|Clearing Conditions||Defeat the enemy in the Final Area!|
|Quest Time Limit||N/A|
Ranking & Quest Points
- This Quest has special ranking requirements.
|Defeat Enemies||400 pts|
|Clear Time||100 pts|
|Quest Points||9500 pts (see below)|
|Max Score||10000 pts|
- 9500 total points or more is required for S-rank. This means accumulating a total of 9000 or more Quest Points on the counter within the quest.
- Quest Points are awarded for defeating bosses and for destroying enemy fighter craft and turrets, according to the following tables:
|Area 1||Area 2||Area 1|
|Cassadol I||22pt||51||Fractal Cannon||50pt||12||Varuna||500pt||1|
|Cassadol II||22pt||Cassadol IV||93pt||3||Shiva (Mitra Ver.)||500pt||1|
|Minimal Laser||23pt||53||Demi-Variable||50pt||6||Goddess of Demise: Shiva||700pt||1|
|Fractal Cannon||23pt||Evolion Dragon||350pt||1||E-Trial Clear||450pt||-|
|Variable Laser||23pt||Dark Ragne||250pt||1||Area 3 Total||2150pt|
|Luster Cannon||0pt||4||Oduna Zoldatta||250pt||1||Area 1+2 Total||7350pt|
|Bridge Mechanism||120pt||4||Grana Gwanahda||350pt||1|
|Dark Vibrace Yuga||200pt||1||Rafaga Ringahda or Golshrayda||350pt||1|
|Dral Veluge||200pt||1||Veiled Fordruss||350pt||1|
|Dral Gurudy||200pt||1||Grav Execour||400pt||1|
|E-Trial Completion||100pt||-||E-Trial Completion||350pt||-|
|Area 1 Total||3521pt||Area 2 Total||3829pt|
Area 1: Friendly Battleship Deck
- Turrets will appear on either side of the battleship deck.
- Enemy Fighters (Cassadol I and II) will fly overhead like in Sector 1 of Armada of Demise. Destroy them to accumulate Quest Points.
- Enemy Battleships will appear on either side of the friendly battleship. Use the turrets to destroy turrets and bridge of the enemy battleship to accumulate Quest Points.
- The first battleship will appear on the left (port) side.
- The second battleship will appear on the right (starboard) side.
- Finally, two battleships will appear, one on either side.
- Mobs will spawn on the battleship deck. Defeat the mobs to cause additional turrets to appear.
- After the final pair of enemy battleships are destroyed (or warp out), Dral Veluge and Dral Gurudy will spawn along with mobs.
- The Emergency Trial is to defeat all 21 enemies within 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Area 2: Enemy Flagship Interior
- Defeat the mobs to open the first gate
First Room (Square)
- There are three routes in the first room - central, right, and left.
- Central Route:
- Defeat the Evolion Dragon.
- Take the jump pad up to the towers with the Fractal Cannons on them to accumulate Quest Points.
- Right Route:
- Defeat the mobs while avoiding the moving laser walls.
- Defeat Oduna Zoldatta.
- Left Route:
Second Room (B-shaped room)
- There are two routes in the second room: straight, and the route to the side.
- Straight Route:
- Side Route:
- Activate the switches while avoiding the static laser walls to avoid damage.
- Defeat the mobs and shoot down the Cassadol IV (Gold Fighter Planes) for Quest Points.
- Avoid the rotating laser walls and deactivate the 3 devices.
- Destroy the turrets for Quest Points
- The Emergency Trial is to defeat the Veiled Fordruss and Grav Execour within 1 minute and 20 seconds.
Area 3: Enemy Flagship Center
- After a short countdown, the MPA will divided to fight the 3 bosses: Varuna, Shiva (Mitra Ver.) and Goddess of Demise: Shiva.
- How the MPA is split depends on the order of entering into Area 3:
- When one of the bosses is defeated, jump pads will appear to allow assisting with the other bosses.\
- When all three are defeated, the loot crystal will appear in center of the room where you fight Goddess of Demise: Shiva.
|Weapons|| Adel Series
|Hr/Ph/Et 15* Collection File Weapons|
|Talon Schneider||Area Drops|
| Dim Series
|Misc. Enemy Drops|
|Vortex Series|| UH|
Shiva (Mitra Ver.) and
Goddess of Demise: Shiva Drops
|Bonds Hachette|| UH|
| Dyne Hespera
Dral Veluge and
Dral Gurudy Drops
| Hard Cross Bullet
Veiled Fordruss Drops
| Megalis Glaive
Grav Execour Drops
| Ridder Order
Ultralized Bosses Drops
|Units|| Rear/Equidic Grudge
|From the respective bosses|
|S-class Special Ability (Weapons)|| S1 Add:Powering Intent
S1 Add:Augment Intent
S-class Ability Capsule Drops
|S2 Add:Flowing Grace |
S2 Add:Skilled Intent 2
|S3 Add:Cursed Radiance|
|S4 Add:Calming Intent |
S4 Add:Skilled Balance
|S5 Add:Aegis Balance |
S5 Add:Anthesis Cultivation
|S-class Special Ability (Units)|| S6 Add: Long Night Star
S6 Add: Overlimit
S-class Ability Capsule Drops
| S7 Add: Mind Merge |
S7 Add: Glowing Grace
| S8 Add: Strong Potency|
S8 Add: Sky Dance's Boon
| S6: Guardian Armor
S6: Brilliant Ruin
|On Rear Units|
S7: PP Up
|On Arm Units|
S8: High Minded
| From the respective bosses|
UH always drops 3x Module/Shiva