Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Armada of Demise (UH)
* This weapon always drops with its Overgrind Limit set at +35 and its Attribute set at 60.
- This weapon's Potential has the following effects:
- When Heavenly Fall is cast at max Gear, once connecting to a target and landing, red beams resembling the attack of the Armada Sector 1 and 2 bosses will fire off in an area around the user, dealing Ranged damage up to 3 times per enemy, and the Gear will be fully emptied. Multiple beams cannot hit the same target.
- Even if the Gear is not maxed on using Heavenly Fall but becomes maxed during the animation (such as by using Kaiser Rise) the effect will not activate. It requires using Heavenly Fall while at max Gear, and all Gear will be removed regardless of amount, or Hunter Gear Save.
- This weapon is functionally identical to Acure Charis, but with a differently-colored model and is equippable by Fighter and Braver.