The Phantom Demiurge
The Phantom Demiurge is an Emergency Quest.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Quest Goal||Defeat Deus ESC-A Gracia!|
|Failing Conditions||Emergency Trial Failure/Time Limit Expires|
|Quest Time Limit||60:00|
- This Quest can only be accessed if The Creator Phantom has been cleared at least once during the current instance. This Quest can only be accessed with the character that cleared The Creator Phantom.
- This Quest has a maximum player capacity of four.
- This Quest is only available in XH difficulty.
- You must have a Main Class and Sub Class of Lv. 80 to access this Quest.
- There is a 999,999 damage limit in this Quest.
- There is a five death limit in this Quest. If the incapacitation limit is reached, the Quest will be failed.
- Deus ESC-A Gracia has 40% the maximum HP of Deus ESC-A Zephyros, but resists 50% of all damage.
- The fight is otherwise identical to that of Zephyros. See Deus ESC-A Zephyros for more information.
Same drops as The Creator Phantom with the addition of the following replacing the Zeinesis-series drops
※ Not affected by rare droprate multiplier, drops 2-5 randomly
- If the quest is failed, it must be re-accepted through the quest counter or terminal. The "Repeat quest" option does not appear at the campship door.
- As of 5/10/17, there is a bug that may cause the Quest to disappear from the Quest list after it is attempted once, preventing players from retrying the Quest in case of a failure. This has been fixed.
- As of the EPISODE 5 update, there is a bugged interaction with the Skill Hero Time in which the Skill will not deactivate if the Skill is triggered to initiate Hero Time Finish, and the damage from Hero Time Finish defeats Deus ESC-A Gracia at the end of Phase 2. This has been fixed.