The Creator Phantom
The Creator Phantom (新世を成す幻創の造神) is an Emergency Quest.
Despite Ardem's defeat at the hands of Hitsugi and the player, his shadow remains as a Phantom construct. Using the height of its power, Deus ESC-A summons the World Tree Yggdrasil off the coast of South America, threatening to destroy all of known Earthen civilization. With the fate of Earth looming underneath him, ARKS must now launch an assault on Yggdrasil and stop Deus ESC-A's plans for rebirth once and for all.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Quest Goal||Defeat Deus ESC-A Zephyros!|
|Failing Conditions||Emergency Trial Failure/Time Limit Expires|
|Quest Time Limit||60:00|
- You must have a Main Class and Sub Class of Lv. 75 or higher to access Extra Hard difficulty.
- Returning to Campship has no effect on your Rank.
- There is a 999,999 damage limit in this Quest.
This Quest is divided into three parts.
The player scales the base of Yggdrasil.
- Deus Hunas appears and challenges the multiparty. Defeat him to continue.
- When Deus Hunas is defeated, the barrier behind him will vanish. A Yamato-like sequence begins in which players must scale the tree while defeating mobs.
- Throughout the entirety of Part 1, large spears will occasionally fall on the stage. These are indicated by a ground-based marker.
- Defeating each wave of mobs will open the barrier and allow the multiparty to advance.
- After defeating three waves, light will fill the screen and transition to the next area. To advance in this section, Dash Panels must be used while evading spike traps from below. These are indicated by massive ground-based markers. Spike traps will appear and disappear at regular intervals. Reaching the exit of this Area will transition to Part 2.
The player reaches the top of Yggdrasil.
- Deus Hunas transforms into Deus Angelus. Defeat Deus Angelus to continue.
- Defeating Deus Angelus will cause him to transform into Deus ESC-A Zephyros. See Deus ESC-A Zephyros for more information.
- Depleting his health as Zephyros will start Part 3.
Deus ESC-A Zephyros fires a beam into the Moon, shattering it. Deus ESC-A prepares his ultimate attack.
- An Emergency Code: Duel begins. The multiparty has 5 minutes to defeat Deus ESC-A Zephyros. If the time limit expires before he is defeated, the Quest is failed.
- Deus ESC-A Zephyros has roughly 20,000,000 HP on Extra Hard difficulty.
- See Deus ESC-A Zephyros for more information.
- Defeating him while in this part will clear the Quest.
※ Not affected by rare droprate multiplier, drops 1-5 randomly
- As of the EPISODE 5 update, there is a bugged interaction with the Skill Hero Time in which the Skill will not deactivate if the Skill is triggered to initiate Hero Time Finish, and the damage from Hero Time Finish defeats Deus ESC-A Zephyros at the end of Phase 2.