The Crimson Castle Crusher
The Crimson Castle Crusher (壊城に舞う紅き邪竜) is an Emergency Quest.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Quest Goal||Defeat the Erythron Dragon!|
|Failing Conditions||Time Limit Expires|
|Quest Time Limit||60:00|
- This Quest may only be cleared once per instance.
- The player's Main and Sub Class must be Level 75 or higher to access Extra Hard difficulty.
The Laconium Sword is a special mechanic that appears exclusively in The Crimson Castle Crusher. It is a replica of Alis Landale's signature weapon, and is the only weapon capable of defeating the Erython Dragon.
- Up to three Laconium Swords can appear on-stage until the end of the fight.
- While wielding the Laconium Sword, your HP and PP are preset to default amounts. You will not be incapacitated if you run out of HP while wielding the Laconium Sword.
- The Laconium Sword has a duration of 60 seconds. You will be forced to disarm early if your HP is depleted while using the Laconium Sword.
- Weapon Abilities:
- Attack: Slash with the Laconium Sword. Deals significant damage and fires a sword beam that inflicts additional damage.
- Buster Divide: Photon Art. Rapidly approach a locked-on target and slash with the Sword. Chargeable; upon full charge, player twirls the Sword and holds it in reverse grip; striking a blue weak spot with a fully charged Buster Divide breaks it instantly.
- Guard: Weapon Action. Ready the shield and create a barrier. Deflects incoming attacks and protects players behind the wielder. Otherwise exhibits similar properties to the Guard Weapon Action on Hunter Weapons.
The Quest is divided into two parts.
Leagues of Demons assault the party on the bridge to the citadel. ARKS must break through their forces to engage in direct combat with the Erythron Dragon.
- Defeat each wave of Demons to break the barrier. After four waves, a Catapult appears to progress to Part 2.
- The Erythron Dragon will constantly fly around the arena and shoot fireballs at players. Avoid the glowing markers on the ground to dodge the fireballs.
- The Erythron Dragon will occasionally land on the citadel and breathe fire in a column in front of him, dealing massive damage to any player it hits. Avoid the glowing column marker to dodge the fire.
ARKS takes the fight to the Erythron Dragon, with the support of Alis Landale and the Laconium Sword.
- See Erythron Dragon for more details.
| S-Class Special Abilities †
|| S-Class Special Abilities †
- † on Val Series