Requiem of the Specter's Grudge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Requiem of the Specter's Grudge (originally named Specter of Destruction) is an Emergency Quest.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Failing Conditions||Time Limit Expires|
|Quest Time Limit||60:00|
- There is a 999,999 damage limit in this Quest.
- This emergency quest features the A.R.K.S. Boost as found in Perennial Apocalypse, granting players buffs as other groups clear the quest.
|A.R.K.S. LEVEL.1||25%||Max PP +20|
|A.R.K.S. LEVEL.2||50%||Max HP x1.3|
|A.R.K.S. LEVEL.3||100%||Max HP x1.5||PP Regen Up||x1.5|
- After the emergency quest period ends, characters that participated in the quest will additionally receive a Rare Drop Rate boost based on the progress % achieved (maxiumum +100%) for 30 minutes.
- For each time this Emergency Quest occurs, Dark Falz Persona will select two out of four possible masks based on other the four other Dark Falz: Elder, Loser, Apprentice, and Double in addition to the main Persona mask. The selected masks will be the same across all instances of the quest taken during the EQ occurrence. across all ships.
- Dark Falz Persona's breakable parts and attack patterns are dependent on the mask selected and worn, for more information, see Dark Falz Persona.
- Dark Falz Persona's elemental weakness will be dependent on the mask selected, and can be stunned once by inflicting the status effect of the corresponding element:
- Elder: /Shock
- Loser: /Mirage
- Apprentice: /Burn
- Double: /Freeze
- Persona: /Panic
- At low HP, Dark Falz Persona will place an energy sphere in the center of the arena which will explode for massive if it is not destroyed within a set amount of time.
- If the first energy sphere is destroyed in time, Dark Falz Persona will try again and place a second, larger energy sphere with more HP.
- Destroying the second energy sphere will stun Dark Falz Persona for a brief period.
- Dark Falz Persona's chest core is exposed and vulnerable throughout these attacks, players may choose to attack his main body instead
as the energy ball does not count towards his main body's HP.
- As of the 2020/07/21 update, the energy ball counts towards Persona's main HP pool. There is no longer any reason to attack his chest core, as the energy sphere takes more damage.
- At roughly 10% HP remaining, Persona will purge all his Dark Falz parts in one final explosion. In XH and lower, he will be downed for the rest of the fight afterwards.
- Dark Falz Persona Drops
| S-Class Special Abilities (Weapons)
Celestial Xion Series Only:
| S-Class Special Abilities (Units)
- Quest-specific drops
- Tragic Trigger
- Weapon Form Ticket (E-Trial Clear Reward - N:1 H:2 VH:3 SH:4 XH:6 UH:10)
- Rare-grain Erebos Stone (0-10)