A Double Saber said to change form at its user's whim. Was once used to measure the depth of rivers.
- Gwanahda (Lv. 11-35)
- Emergency Code - Gather the rare minerals (N, H)
- Mining Base Defense: Intrusion (N+)
*When upgraded to +10, awards the title Great Sage Equal to Heaven. Part of the King Bar line:
- Monkey King Bar
- Black King Bar
- Based on Ruyi Jingu Bang, the weapon wielded by the Monkey King Sun Wukong in the 16th century Chinese novel Journey to the West. The Ruyi Jingu Bang (JP:Nyoi Kinko Bou), meaning "Compliant Golden-Hooped Pole", was a black iron staff banded with gold rings at each end, which was originally used by Yu the Great to measure the depth of the flood that covered the entire world, and was gifted to Sun Wukong by the Dragon King of the East Sea. Sun Wukong could command it to change size, and would often shrink it down to the size of a needle to keep it in his ear.
- Its associated title in PSO2, "Great Sage Equal to Heaven", is a name the arrogant Sun Wukong claimed for himself at the beginning of the novel.
- This weapon's shortened Japanese name and red coloration may be a reference to the Power Pole from the Dragon Ball series, which also draws heavily on Journey to the West.