Black King Bar
- When upgraded to +10, awards the title Seven Great Sages of Heaven.
- Part of the King Bar line:
- Based on Ruyi Jingu Bang, the weapon wielded by the Monkey King Sun Wukong in the 16th century Chinese novel Journey to the West. The Ruyi Jingu Bang (JP:Nyoi Kinko Bou), meaning "Compliant Golden-Hooped Pole", was a black iron staff banded with gold rings at each end, which was originally used by Yu the Great to measure the depth of the flood that covered the entire world, and was gifted to Sun Wukong by the Dragon King of the East Sea. Sun Wukong could command it to change size, and would often shrink it down to the size of a needle to keep it in his ear.
- Its associated title in PSO2, "Seven Great Sages of Heaven", refers to Sun Wukong and the six Demon Kings with whom he formed a brotherly bond. After he declared himself the "Great Sage Equal to Heaven", he encouraged his brothers to adopt similar titles.
- This weapon's shortened Japanese name may be a reference to the Power Pole from the Dragon Ball series, which also draws heavily on Journey to the West, although unlike Monkey King Bar, its coloration is accurate to the original novel.