The Underground Nightmare
The Underground Nightmare is an Emergency Quest.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Quest Goal||Repel Omega Falz Apprentice!|
|Single/Multi Party||Multi (8 Players)|
|Failing Conditions||Time Limit Expires / E-Trial Failure / Photon Particle Cannon Destroyed|
|Quest Time Limit||60:00|
- You must have a Main Class and Sub Class of Lv. 80 or higher or the Hero Class at Level 80 to access Extra Hard difficulty.
The Quest is split into three Phases, each of which have unique progression.
Escort a High-Power Photon Particle Cannon as it delves into the depths of Omega's underground. As the tank progresses, it will blast open rock walls to enable further progression.
- The Cannon's HP is indicated by a bar below the minimap on the right side of the screen. The Cannon's HP will deplete gradually as it moves and if attacked by enemies. The HP gauge can be refilled by coming into contact with Mana Crystals, which will be automatically deposited to the Cannon when approached, and destroying large Crystals embedded in the floor, ceiling, and walls. If the Cannon's HP reaches 0, the Quest will fail.
Omega Falz Apprentice breaks free from her underground restraints and takes to the skies. The player calls upon the power of Dark Blast [Loser] and engages Apprentice.
- Loser Blast's stats and Skills are preset for this fight only. Learned Dark Blast Skills do not take effect.
Omega Falz Apprentice is crippled from combat. Finish her off!
- Break each Core to further damage Apprentice. As each Core is broken, Apprentice will send out another body part to attack the players.
- Once all Cores are broken, Apprentice's central core will open up and Apprentice will charge her ultimate attack. Deplete her HP to clear the Quest.