Racing the Phantom Mother
Racing the Phantom Mother is an Emergency Quest.
Despite her apparent death at the hands of Sir Ardem Sacred, Mother's ESC-A Darker form lives on as a Phantom construct. Using the Moon as her conduit, ESC-A Falz Mother gathers her strength and focuses it upon Earth. ARKS must now launch an assault on Earth's Moon, chase down ESC-A Falz Mother, and put its plans on ice.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Quest Goal||Defeat ESC-A Falz Mother!|
|Failing Conditions||Time Limit Expires|
|Quest Time Limit||60:00|
- You must have a Main Class and Sub Class of Lv. 75 or higher to access Extra Hard difficulty.
- All enemies have Weak Bullet Resistance.
This Quest is divided into two parts: the chase portion and the battle.
The player boards the Rideroid and chases ESC-A Falz Mother across the Moon.
- The party has 6 minutes to defeat ESC-A Falz Mother. Failing this portion will transition to Part 2 as normal, but your Rank will cap at a B.
- You have a preset amount of HP that scales based on difficulty, as well as 100 PP.
- Running into obstacles depletes your HP. If your HP runs out, you must wait a 5-second period to respawn.
- If you are incapacitated five or more times during this part, your Rank will decrease.
- During this portion, ESC-A Falz Mother is protected the four Arm Cores surrounding her. She takes otherwise negligible damage when attacked. Players must destroy the Arm Cores to stun her.
- While Mother is stunned, her movement speed slows dramatically and her chest core is exposed.
- Inflicting enough damage will cause ESC-A Falz Mother to reel back and start Part 2.
ESC-A Falz Mother takes the fight to the speartip of the Moon. The player, giving chase, dismounts the Rideroid and prepares for battle.
- See ESC-A Falz Mother for more details.