Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perpetual Madness is an Emergency Quest.
|Quest Type||Emergency Quest|
|Quest Goal||Defeat the Devil Castle!|
|Failing Conditions||All Buster Towers Defeated / Time Limit Expires|
|Quest Time Limit||20:00|
- This Quest may only be cleared twice per instance.
- The player's Main and Sub Class must be Level 80 to access Extra Hard difficulty.
- This Quest has a damage limit of 999,999.
- No Normal difficulty exists for this Quest.
- Player stats will be scaled automatically to a preset level based on difficulty.
- The Quest will be considered cleared even if failing conditions are met; however, rewards are reduced.
Three new elements appear in Perpetual Madness.
- Mana Collector: Tool that only appears if a Defense Set is installed. The Mana Collector gradually collects Mana over time automatically, then deposits its stock into your Mana total once full.
- Healing Cannon: Set by default and located in the center of the field. Unleashes a healing blast that restores 15%~20% of a Buster Tower's HP.
- Guided Missiles: Appears if Support occurs during a Buster Phase. Spawns devices that accompany the Buster Piles and regularly attacks enemies with tracking missiles.
Four new Accidents can appear in Perpetual Madness.
- Double Accident: Two Accidents occur simultaneously.
- Radar Disabled: The minimap becomes disabled periodically throughout the Phase (replaced with "NO DATA"). Extremely dangerous as it prevents the player from easily perceiving various elements, including enemy spawns and number of enemies, as well as enemy objects.
- Devil Fog: Area becomes shrouded in a thick fog periodically throughout the Phase. Fog obscures sight more than a few meters in front of the player.
- Enemy Deployment Alteration: Enemy spawn pattern changes and becomes much more difficult. In Final Defense Phase, Omega Hunar, Omega Angel, Omega Appregina, and Omega Dourumble will appear during this Accident. Omega Hunar will also summon Falz Arms to attack the Buster Towers.
The behavior of certain enemies is modified in Perpetual Madness.
- Breeahda: Upon approaching a Buster Tower, Breeahda turns around and begins firing poison shots at the Buster Tower.
- Dark Ragne: Can jump on Buster Towers like ESC-A Ragnus in "Mining Base Defense: VR".
- Bonta Bearadda: Spawns miniature Bonta Bearaddas similar to those spawned by Bonta Bearatus in "Mining Base Defense: VR".
- Marda Tocatta: Attempts to self destruct at Phase end. Damage can be reduced by destroying Tocatta's nose core.
- Codotta Idetta: Attempts to self destruct at Phase end. Self-destruct attack can be interrupted by attacking its exposed Core during the attack animation.
- Omega Dourumble: Rushes a Buster Tower at Phase end with a giant mouth, instantly destroying the Tower.
- Flame Diamos: Fires a massive fireball at Phase end, instantly destroying a Buster Tower it hits.