Marathon Training: Naberius Beginner is a Time Attack Quest.
| Quest Type
|| Time Attack Quest
| Quest Goal
|| Head to the final area!
| Single/Multi Party
| Clearing Conditions
| Failing Conditions
|| All Players Incapacitated/Time Limit Expires
| Quest Time Limit
This Quest is split into four areas.
- A mob of Oodans and Gulfs will spawn. Upon defeating most of them, three Agni will spawn. Defeating them will spawn a group of Za Oodans and Gulfurs. Defeating most of them will spawn four Garongos. Defeat all enemies to continue.
- The path splits in four directions. Depending on which direction you head in, you will face a different miniboss. Once each player is standing on a button at the Area's end, the players may progress.
| De Malmoth
|| South West
|| South East
|| North East
- Upon defeating the miniboss and progressing to the next area, players will converge on a central region that spawns three Fangulfs. Defeat the Fangulfs to spawn a horde of Fangulfs. After a few seconds, two Fangulfurs will spawn. Defeat all enemies to continue.
- The T-junction will spawn various Yedes and Malmoths. Defeat all enemies to continue.
- The path splits in two. Depending on the path taken, they will fight a different batch of enemies. Once all players are standing on a button, the players may continue.
- In parties of two or less, it is recommended to not split up the party to achieve faster times.
| Tundra Exits
| Fang Banther/Fangulfs to the West
| Fang Banshee/King Yedes to the East
- After defeating the minibosses, players will progress to the Ruins area, where various mobs of Darkers will appear.
- At the start, Dagans and Kradha will appear. Defeating them all will spawn Dagash and Dagacha at the ends of the map.
- After a set period of time, two Cycloneahda will appear at the ends of the map.
- Defeating all prior enemies will spawn a group of Dicahdas and Predicahdas.
- Defeating all prior enemies will spawn two Breeahda at the ends of the map.
- Once all enemies are defeated, a barrier will open to the top of the map. Once all players are standing on a button, the players may continue.
- Several Garongo and Agni will appear here attacking a Dark Ragne. Defeat all enemies to clear the Quest.