m (Text replacement - "\|" to "|")
m (Text replacement - "Skilled Strike" to "Skilled Intent")
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Latest revision as of 22:20, 30 June 2020
* This weapon's Potential causes the weapon to fire shockwaves that pierce targets when swung with a normal attack. As the Potential Level rises, the power of the shockwaves increases.
- Shockwave Power is 100% / 120% / 150% on Level 1, 150% / 180% / 225% on Level 2 and 200% / 240% / 300% on level 3.
- Step Attack uses the shockwave power of the first Swing (200% on Level 3).
- This is counted as a Ranged attack that uses S-ATK as the determinant stat.
- During damage calculation the game uses the S-DEF Stat of the enemy.
- Shockwaves receive the effects of any applicable Ranged damage modifiers, including Gunner's Zero Range Advance, Ranger's Weak Hit Advance, and the Ranged portion of Hunter's Fury Stance.
- Shockwaves do not receive headshot bonus, but will still receive the effects of Weak Hit Advance if it strikes a headshot.
- Shockwave damage does not vary based on distance to target.
- Shockwaves can receive Standing Snipe bonus.
- Shockwaves change appearance based on Potential Level.
- Shockwaves receive the effects of Fury Combo Up.
- Shockwaves do not receive the effects of Attack Advance, as they are not counted as normal attacks.
- Shockwaves recover 2 PP per hit by default.
- Targets locked-on enemies, but does not home in and vanishes when it strikes environmental objects, such as floors and walls.
- However it will change elevation up to 45°.