Basic Classes are standard Classes available to every character upon starting the game. Each Class has unique traits and abilities that differentiate them from each other.
There are 9 Basic Classes, as follows:
- Hunter : Standard Striking Class. Boasts high survivability and good for solo play.
- Ranger : Standard Ranged Class. Mid-line attacker that functions excellently with party members.
- Force : Standard Tech Class. Versatile back row attacker/supporter that brings heavy firepower.
- Fighter : Specialized Striking Class. High power front-line attacker that gives up survivability for offense.
- Gunner : Specialized Ranged Class. High power front-line attacker that thrives on burst damage.
- Techer : Specialized Tech Class. Powerful supporter with strong survivability and versatile kit.
- Braver : Striking/Ranged hybrid Class. Has access to two very different weapons that give it fast, yet powerful offense.
- Bouncer : Striking/Tech hybrid Class. Focuses on mobilizing around enemy weak points while providing passive support to team mates.
- Summoner : A different kind of Class that utilizes Pets to control the battlefield, with strong offense and defense in nearly every situation.
Advance Classes are special Classes that are unlocked by fulfilling special requirements. Advance Classes boast power that exceeds that of Basic Classes and are easy to handle, allowing players to output immense damage with ease.
There is one Advance Class.
- Hero : The first Advanced Class. Possesses superior offense and agility beyond all others, with the ability to harness the powers of Striking, Ranged, and Technique damage all at once and transition between them seamlessly to handle any situation.
Main Class / Sub Class System
A player may have a Main Class and a Sub Class set to their character at any given time. The ability to equip a Sub Class becomes available after obtaining the "Sub Class License" Account Item from Koffie available at Lv. 20. Main Classes and Sub Classes serve different functions and work together to help bolster your character's combat attributes.
A Main Class is a primary class that determines the vast majority of your character's abilities and skill set. A Main Class bestows the following:
- 100% of given Class' stats and Class Level
- Main Class earns 100% of all earned EXP
- All native weapons, Photon Arts (if applicable), and Techniques (if applicable) inherently usable
- Access to all learned Skills on Class' Skill Tree, including Skills marked with the "Main Class Only" designation.
A Sub Class is a supplementary Class that bestows partial benefits to the character. This can be used in tandem with a Main Class for unique skill and ability combinations. The Hero Advanced Class cannot equip a Sub Class, and cannot be chosen as a Sub Class. A Sub Class bestows the following:
- 20% of given Class' stats (excluding PP). Class stats given scale to either the Main Class' Level or the Sub Class' Level, whichever is lower
- Sub Class earns 25% of all earned EXP, up to Level 70. Sub Class stops earning EXP after LVL 70.
- All native Photon Arts (if applicable) and Techniques (if applicable) inherently usable.
- Access to Class' Skill Tree, excluding Skills marked with the "Main Class Only" designation.