(Created page with "Effective Date: APRIL 11, 2020 We are a fan wiki by the community for the community we don't earn anything from this site and has you can see there are zero advertisement. Be...")
Revision as of 09:08, 11 April 2020
Effective Date: APRIL 11, 2020
- We you use google analytics you can output out here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We collect data such as IP address and what you did on the site in order to improve the site.
- WE DONT GIVE ANY OF THIS DATA TO ANYONE! EVER!
- 1 SCOPE
- 2 PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 3 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- 4 DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- 5 YOUR CHOICES
- 6 DATA RETENTION
- 7 SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of personal information we collect depend on how you interact with our Site, and the requirements of applicable law. Visitors are people who access the sites. Visitors include Registered Users who access the Site through their accounts and Non-Registered Users who access the sites without using an account. We recognize that most Visitors are Non-Registered Users.
You do not need to be a Registered User in order to access information on our Site. Being a Registered User is only required for certain activities, such as creating and Editing.
Information You Provide to Us
Account Creation. When you create an account on or Site in order to become a Registered User, we collect information such as your username and password. You may optionally provide us with additional information including your email address, your first and last names. We refer to the information provided at account creation as “Registration Data.”
Visitors. We collect the information you provide when modifying the content of a page on the Site (such as making edits, uploading images, etc.). Your username or another indicator that you provided the information is left on the history tab associated with the edited page or appropriate special/image page, on the recent changes link, and in your user contributions. We refer to this information collected from Visitors as “Visitor Data.”
Information Collected Automatically
Automatic Data Collection. We collect certain information automatically when you use the Site. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information (including inferred location based off of your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during, and after using the site, information about the links you click, information about how you interact with the Site, including the frequency and duration of your activities, the search requests you submit on the Site, and other information about how you use the Site. Information we collect may be associated with accounts.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information, including your Registration Data, Visitor Data and information collected automatically for:
- Managing your information and accounts.
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Site.
- Analyze and improve our Site.
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services.
- Recording who is accessing and making changes to different parts of our Site.
Consent. We use personal information for the clearly disclosed reason above and only with your consent.
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We don't do it.
You have the right to object to or opt-out of uses of your personal information as described in more detail below.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we do not accept liability for unauthorized disclosure.
By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we will notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or by sending an email to you.